Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One more..

One more day to the release of the results. I'm as nervous as a one year old cat going to the vet for the first time... nevermind.

They spoke just now during a briefing of what is to be done on the day of release. Everytime they say 'the results', my heart beats faster than it did. Anyway, I tried to calm myself by irritating the rest of the teachers with my new magic trick... I can now eat a lighted candle!

That's what I did. The reactions of my 'audience' were simply precious. They thought I was going to extinguish and relit the candle magically or something like that but instead I just chew the lighted top off and swallowed everything! Hah hah hah... sooo funny. I even performed in front of No. 2 and the new No. 1!

Time to release more of my older tricks that the school has never seen before! I normally rotate my tricks every three years of so, just when everyone thinks I have no more new ones... Perhaps just one more each term... perhaps my flaming hand next.

Anyway, I promised to reveal the secret of the floating dollar note to any of my 6-1'o7 who could beat the highest aggregate last year...

I better prepare before Thursday. The big day cometh...

1 comment:

Karmen said...

when u ever ever teach another P6 class,do not ask them to beat this year's 294.its crazy...