Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 3 Hong Kong.

I spent the whole first half of the day in the hotel room trying to finish my PPT for Friday's presentation. At four, went to the clinic to try to get something for my room mate. We had to go to the Prince Charles Hospital finally to get just something.

Everybody else go sightseeing but I have to go send my room mate to go get his stuff. Strange life is.

We took a cab from the hotel to the hospital. It was about 5 minutes drive and cost HK$16.40. The cab drivers are quite honest even if they don't speak any English and we are tourists.

When we reached A&E, I bought this mask at the vending machine for about $1. Now I look like Optimus Prime Number. Hah hah hah... My room mate thinks I'm crazy. He does not know the full story yet.

Anyway, the doctor checked him. The doctor was funny. He was asking why we had five components to our name.

He then asked us to follow the yellow line to the pharmacy so that my roomate can get his stuff. So we did until we reached a road where there were sooooo many yellow lines! OMG!! Hah hah hah

Lunch and even dinner were cup noodles, biscuits and Schweppes cream soda. Tomorrow, we're going to HK Ied once again. Another teacher and me will be manning the poster presentation. I do hope it is not a bore.

No comments: