Monday, March 10, 2008

Very busy past few weeks

Hello people.

I'm back blogging after a very very long time. It has been a very busy week past few weeks for me. Danish meeting, Topical tests administration and analysis, Masters' Reading, etc, etc. At this rate, I think I'm going to wear out very soon. Especially the markings. I have never marked this much before. This round it is going to be a battle till the end. We're going to win no matter what. Whatever sacrifice it takes. The battle for honour has just begun. I'd rather die standing then to live on my knees.

Anyway, I enjoy the smses I still receive from my old students. It tells me that I am still remembered even after they have met other teachers in Secondary School. Keep the smses coming in you guys.

The photo is me in Turkey. Behind me is the Bosphorus. In the photo, I am in Europe and all the way behind is Asia.

No comments: