Monday, December 3, 2007

Turkey

We touched down at Changi Airport at 1 in the morning, reached home at about 2 and went to sleep at about three. Woke up at about 8 and went to school to clear as much work as possible before my Turkey trip.

At about 2, Mr Adi came and gave me a custome made wire fest thingy with my name on it. He just got back from Malaysia and bought everyone one. Actually, everyone got a simple key chain but I got a huge standing card holder.

I felt bad because I came back from Hong Kong and just bought him a wooden carved double decker bus that pales in comparison to his gift. I must get him and Ms Ha a better one in Turkey. They always buy me interesting stuff when they go overseas. I'm bad at this gift buying thingy.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karmen said...

Really...i have been noticing...almost every day when u were in HK,u ate cup noodles!HK have nice food u know...